Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Dinamo Brest VS BATE Borisov Prediction Belarusian Premier League

BLR D1Dinamo Brest VS BATE Borisov Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
Belarusian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dinamo Brest got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.7 with 13 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. BATE Borisov got 6 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.1 with 19 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dinamo Brest win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dinamo Brest win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. BATE Borisov win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dinamo Brest last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. BATE Borisov last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dinamo Brest wins is 30.25%, the chance for a draw is 28.46% and the chance for BATE Borisov to win this game is 41.28%.


Dinamo Brest VS BATE Borisov
Prediction:BATE Borisov

Dinamo Brest VS BATE Borisov Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom