Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Dulwich Hamlet VS Carlisle United Prediction England FA Cup

ENG FACDulwich Hamlet VS Carlisle United Prediction England FA Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dulwich Hamlet got 4 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.16 with 17 points in England Conference South Division.

 

2. Carlisle United got 5 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.19 with 18 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dulwich Hamlet win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dulwich Hamlet win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Carlisle United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dulwich Hamlet last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap:L/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/O. Carlisle United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dulwich Hamlet wins is 22.92%, the chance for a draw is 23.91% and the chance for Carlisle United to win this game is 53.17%.


Dulwich Hamlet VS Carlisle United
Prediction:Carlisle United

Dulwich Hamlet VS Carlisle United Prediction England FA Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom