Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Dundalk VS Slovan Bratislava Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA ELDundalk VS Slovan Bratislava Prediction UEFA Europa League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dundalk got 18 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.1 with 59 points in Ireland Premier Division.

 

2. Slovan Bratislava got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 12 points in Slovak Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dundalk win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dundalk win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Slovan Bratislava win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dundalk last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/V. Slovan Bratislava last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dundalk wins is 31.35%, the chance for a draw is 30.25% and the chance for Slovan Bratislava to win this game is 38.40%.


Dundalk VS Slovan Bratislava
Prediction:Slovan Bratislava

Dundalk VS Slovan Bratislava Prediction UEFA Europa League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom