Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
DYES VS Parikrama Prediction India Bangalore A Division

IND BLR D1DYES VS Parikrama Prediction India Bangalore A Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
India Bangalore A Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team DYES win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team DYES scored 10 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, DYES scored 4 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Parikrama scored 13 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Parikrama scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. DYES last five matches: L/L/W/L/L; Parikrama last five matches: W/D/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of DYES vs Parikrama are 7.50-4.33-1.33, live odds change to - - . The lowest first odds are 7.50-4.30-1.33, live odds change to - - . The average first odds are 7.50-4.32-1.33, live average odds change to - - . In this game the chance that DYES wins is 11.9%, the chance for a draw is 20.8% and the chance for Parikrama to win this game is 67.3%.


DYES VS Parikrama Prediction
The First Pick: Parikrama to win
The Second Pick: draw

DYES VS Parikrama Prediction India Bangalore A Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom