Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Dynamo Ceske Budejovice VS FC Viktoria Plzen Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFDynamo Ceske Budejovice VS FC Viktoria Plzen Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dynamo Ceske Budejovice got 11 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.8 with 36 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

2. FC Viktoria Plzen got 15 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.2 with 50 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dynamo Ceske Budejovice win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dynamo Ceske Budejovice win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. FC Viktoria Plzen win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 88.89%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dynamo Ceske Budejovice last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. FC Viktoria Plzen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dynamo Ceske Budejovice wins is 22.88%, the chance for a draw is 23.83% and the chance for FC Viktoria Plzen to win this game is 53.29%.


Dynamo Ceske Budejovice VS FC Viktoria Plzen
Prediction:FC Viktoria Plzen

Dynamo Ceske Budejovice VS FC Viktoria Plzen Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom