Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Dynamo Kyiv VS Club Brugge Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA CLDynamo Kyiv VS Club Brugge Prediction UEFA Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dynamo Kyiv got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.3 with 6 points in Ukrainian Premier League.

 

2. Club Brugge got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.1 with 9 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dynamo Kyiv win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dynamo Kyiv win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Club Brugge win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dynamo Kyiv last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Club Brugge last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dynamo Kyiv wins is 47.92%, the chance for a draw is 26.96% and the chance for Club Brugge to win this game is 25.12%.


Dynamo Kyiv VS Club Brugge
Prediction:Dynamo Kyiv

Dynamo Kyiv VS Club Brugge Prediction UEFA Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom