Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
EB Streymur VS TB/FCS/Royn Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

FAR D1EB Streymur VS TB/FCS/Royn Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Faroe Islands Formuladeildin -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. EB Streymur got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.10 with 0 points in Faroe Islands Formuladeildin.

 

2. TB/FCS/Royn got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.8 with 0 points in Faroe Islands Formuladeildin.

 

3. For head to head statistics, EB Streymur win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, EB Streymur win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. TB/FCS/Royn win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. EB Streymur last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: V/U/-/-/-. TB/FCS/Royn last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/V/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that EB Streymur wins is 31.89%, the chance for a draw is 25.30% and the chance for TB/FCS/Royn to win this game is 42.81%.


EB Streymur VS TB/FCS/Royn
Prediction:TB/FCS/Royn

EB Streymur VS TB/FCS/Royn Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom