Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Everton U23 VS Leicester City U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

ENG PU23Everton U23 VS Leicester City U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
England U23 Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Everton U23 got 12 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 41 points in England U23 Premier League.

 

2. Leicester City U23 got 8 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.10 with 27 points in England U23 Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Everton U23 win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Everton U23 win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Leicester City U23 win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Everton U23 last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap:W/-/-/-/L; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/O. Leicester City U23 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: -/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: -/U/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Everton U23 wins is 59.89%, the chance for a draw is 22.82% and the chance for Leicester City U23 to win this game is 17.28%.


Everton U23 VS Leicester City U23
Prediction:Everton U23

Everton U23 VS Leicester City U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom