Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Excelsior SBV VS FC Eindhoven Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2Excelsior SBV VS FC Eindhoven Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Excelsior SBV got 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.5 with 21 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. FC Eindhoven got 5 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.11 with 18 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Excelsior SBV win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Excelsior SBV win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Eindhoven win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Excelsior SBV last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. FC Eindhoven last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap: W/-/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/-/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Excelsior SBV wins is 53.85%, the chance for a draw is 23.15% and the chance for FC Eindhoven to win this game is 23.00%.


Excelsior SBV VS FC Eindhoven
Prediction:Excelsior SBV

Excelsior SBV VS FC Eindhoven Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom