Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Excelsior Virton VS Oud Heverlee Prediction Belgian Second Division

BEL D2Excelsior Virton VS Oud Heverlee Prediction Belgian Second Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Belgian Second Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Excelsior Virton got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.3 with 0 points in Belgian Second Division.

 

2. Oud Heverlee got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.6 with 0 points in Belgian Second Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Excelsior Virton win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Excelsior Virton win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Oud Heverlee win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Excelsior Virton last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Oud Heverlee last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: -/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: -/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Excelsior Virton wins is 40.15%, the chance for a draw is 27.27% and the chance for Oud Heverlee to win this game is 32.57%.


Excelsior Virton VS Oud Heverlee
Prediction:Excelsior Virton

Excelsior Virton VS Oud Heverlee Prediction Belgian Second Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom