Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Astra Giurgiu VS CS Voluntari Prediction Romania Liga I

ROM D1FC Astra Giurgiu VS CS Voluntari Prediction Romania Liga I

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Astra Giurgiu got 7 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.4 with 25 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. CS Voluntari got 1 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.14 with 7 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Astra Giurgiu win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Astra Giurgiu win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. CS Voluntari win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Astra Giurgiu last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. CS Voluntari last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Astra Giurgiu wins is 57.11%, the chance for a draw is 24.99% and the chance for CS Voluntari to win this game is 17.89%.


FC Astra Giurgiu VS CS Voluntari
Prediction:FC Astra Giurgiu

FC Astra Giurgiu VS CS Voluntari Prediction Romania Liga I

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom