Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Baranovichi VS BGU Minsk Prediction Belarus Division 3

BLR D3FC Baranovichi VS BGU Minsk Prediction Belarus Division 3

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarus Division 3 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Baranovichi got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.5 with 6 points in Belarus Division 3.

 

2. BGU Minsk got 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.8 with 3 points in Belarus Division 3.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Baranovichi win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Baranovichi win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches. BGU Minsk win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 5 matches.

 

5. FC Baranovichi last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:-/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: -/O/O/O/-. BGU Minsk last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap: -/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Baranovichi wins is 76.33%, the chance for a draw is 14.26% and the chance for BGU Minsk to win this game is 9.41%.


FC Baranovichi VS BGU Minsk
Prediction:FC Baranovichi

FC Baranovichi VS BGU Minsk Prediction Belarus Division 3

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom