Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Copenhagen VS Crvena Zvezda Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA CLFC Copenhagen VS Crvena Zvezda Prediction UEFA Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Copenhagen got 5 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.1 with 15 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Crvena Zvezda got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.3 with 9 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Copenhagen win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Copenhagen win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Crvena Zvezda win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Copenhagen last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:V/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Crvena Zvezda last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap: -/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: -/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Copenhagen wins is 47.43%, the chance for a draw is 27.83% and the chance for Crvena Zvezda to win this game is 24.74%.


FC Copenhagen VS Crvena Zvezda
Prediction:FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen VS Crvena Zvezda Prediction UEFA Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom