Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Flora Tallinn VS Tartu JK Maag Tammeka Prediction Estonia Champions League

EST D1FC Flora Tallinn VS Tartu JK Maag Tammeka Prediction Estonia Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
Estonia Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Flora Tallinn got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.4 with 3 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

2. Tartu JK Maag Tammeka got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.5 with 3 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Flora Tallinn win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Flora Tallinn win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Tartu JK Maag Tammeka win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Flora Tallinn last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap:W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Tartu JK Maag Tammeka last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Flora Tallinn wins is 77.76%, the chance for a draw is 14.81% and the chance for Tartu JK Maag Tammeka to win this game is 7.43%.


FC Flora Tallinn VS Tartu JK Maag Tammeka
Prediction:FC Flora Tallinn

FC Flora Tallinn VS Tartu JK Maag Tammeka Prediction Estonia Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom