Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Gomel VS Volna Pinsk Prediction Belarus Pershaya Liga

BLR D2FC Gomel VS Volna Pinsk Prediction Belarus Pershaya Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarus Pershaya Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Gomel got 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.11 with 5 points in Belarus Pershaya Liga.

 

2. Volna Pinsk got 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.4 with 10 points in Belarus Pershaya Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Gomel win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Gomel win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Volna Pinsk win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Gomel last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/-. Volna Pinsk last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Gomel wins is 66.34%, the chance for a draw is 20.21% and the chance for Volna Pinsk to win this game is 13.46%.


FC Gomel VS Volna Pinsk
Prediction:FC Gomel

FC Gomel VS Volna Pinsk Prediction Belarus Pershaya Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom