Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Koln VS TSG Hoffenheim Prediction German Bundesliga

GER D1FC Koln VS TSG Hoffenheim Prediction German Bundesliga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Koln got 2 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.17 with 7 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. TSG Hoffenheim got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.9 with 17 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Koln win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Koln win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Koln last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. TSG Hoffenheim last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Koln wins is 37.34%, the chance for a draw is 26.61% and the chance for TSG Hoffenheim to win this game is 36.04%.


FC Koln VS TSG Hoffenheim
Prediction:FC Koln

FC Koln VS TSG Hoffenheim Prediction German Bundesliga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom