Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Kuressaare VS Nomme JK Kalju Prediction Estonia Champions League

EST D1FC Kuressaare VS Nomme JK Kalju Prediction Estonia Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
Estonia Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Kuressaare got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.7 with 0 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

2. Nomme JK Kalju got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.5 with 3 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Kuressaare win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Kuressaare win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Nomme JK Kalju win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Kuressaare last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/-/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/-/U/U/O. Nomme JK Kalju last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Kuressaare wins is 9.76%, the chance for a draw is 16.08% and the chance for Nomme JK Kalju to win this game is 74.16%.


FC Kuressaare VS Nomme JK Kalju
Prediction:Nomme JK Kalju

FC Kuressaare VS Nomme JK Kalju Prediction Estonia Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom