Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC MERW VS FC Ahal Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

TKM D1FC MERW VS FC Ahal Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Turkmenistan Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC MERW got 3 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.6 with 9 points in Turkmenistan Premier League.

 

2. FC Ahal got 6 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.2 with 18 points in Turkmenistan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC MERW win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC MERW win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Ahal win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC MERW last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U. FC Ahal last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC MERW wins is 12.12%, the chance for a draw is 16.63% and the chance for FC Ahal to win this game is 71.24%.


FC MERW VS FC Ahal
Prediction:FC Ahal

FC MERW VS FC Ahal Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom