Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Porto VS FC Krasnodar Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA CLFC Porto VS FC Krasnodar Prediction UEFA Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Porto got 27 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.2 with 85 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. FC Krasnodar got 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.4 with 10 points in Russia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Porto win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Porto win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. FC Krasnodar win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Porto last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/U. FC Krasnodar last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Porto wins is 59.06%, the chance for a draw is 23.41% and the chance for FC Krasnodar to win this game is 17.53%.


FC Porto VS FC Krasnodar
Prediction:FC Porto

FC Porto VS FC Krasnodar Prediction UEFA Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom