Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Prerov VS FK Nove Sady Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFFC Prerov VS FK Nove Sady Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Prerov got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Czech Group D League.

 

2. FK Nove Sady got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Czech Group D League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Prerov win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Prerov win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Nove Sady win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Prerov last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap:-/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-. FK Nove Sady last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/W; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Prerov wins is 29.01%, the chance for a draw is 24.98% and the chance for FK Nove Sady to win this game is 46.00%.


FC Prerov VS FK Nove Sady
Prediction:FK Nove Sady

FC Prerov VS FK Nove Sady Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom