Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Vitebsk Reserves VS Dinamo Minsk Reserves Prediction Belarus Reserve League

BLR RLFC Vitebsk Reserves VS Dinamo Minsk Reserves Prediction Belarus Reserve League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
Belarus Reserve League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Vitebsk Reserves got 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.9 with 12 points in Belarus Reserve League.

 

2. Dinamo Minsk Reserves got 7 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.1 with 23 points in Belarus Reserve League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Vitebsk Reserves win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Vitebsk Reserves win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Dinamo Minsk Reserves win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Vitebsk Reserves last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Dinamo Minsk Reserves last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Vitebsk Reserves wins is 8.36%, the chance for a draw is 13.56% and the chance for Dinamo Minsk Reserves to win this game is 78.08%.


FC Vitebsk Reserves VS Dinamo Minsk Reserves
Prediction:Dinamo Minsk Reserves

FC Vitebsk Reserves VS Dinamo Minsk Reserves Prediction Belarus Reserve League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom