Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Ahal VS FC Altyn Asyr Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

TKM D1FC Ahal VS FC Altyn Asyr Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
Turkmenistan Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Ahal got 6 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 18 points in Turkmenistan Premier League.

 

2. FC Altyn Asyr got 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.2 with 15 points in Turkmenistan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Ahal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Ahal win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. FC Altyn Asyr win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Ahal last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. FC Altyn Asyr last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Ahal wins is 38.30%, the chance for a draw is 28.08% and the chance for FC Altyn Asyr to win this game is 33.62%.


FC Ahal VS FC Altyn Asyr
Prediction:FC Ahal

FC Ahal VS FC Altyn Asyr Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom