Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Go Ahead Eagles Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Go Ahead Eagles Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Feb.11 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team FC Utrecht (Youth) scored 9 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, FC Utrecht (Youth) scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Go Ahead Eagles scored 11 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Go Ahead Eagles scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. FC Utrecht (Youth) last five matches: L/L/L/L/L; Go Ahead Eagles last five matches: L/D/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of FC Utrecht (Youth) vs Go Ahead Eagles are 6.00-4.85-1.65, live odds change to 5.90-4.90-1.56. The lowest first odds are 4.00-3.65-1.34, live odds change to 4.80-4.15-1.34. The average first odds are 4.94-4.37-1.52, live average odds change to 5.34-4.52-1.49. In this game the chance that FC Utrecht (Youth) wins is 17.6%, the chance for a draw is 20.6% and the chance for Go Ahead Eagles to win this game is 61.8%.


FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Go Ahead Eagles Prediction
The First Pick: Go Ahead Eagles to win
The Second Pick: draw

FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Go Ahead Eagles Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom