Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FK Vozdovac Beograd VS Kolubara Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFFK Vozdovac Beograd VS Kolubara Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Vozdovac Beograd got 10 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.9 with 35 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Kolubara got 11 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.6 with 41 points in Serbia Prva Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Vozdovac Beograd win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Vozdovac Beograd win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches. Kolubara win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Vozdovac Beograd last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Kolubara last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Vozdovac Beograd wins is 54.22%, the chance for a draw is 25.00% and the chance for Kolubara to win this game is 20.78%.


FK Vozdovac Beograd VS Kolubara
Prediction:FK Vozdovac Beograd

FK Vozdovac Beograd VS Kolubara Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom