Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FK Zhlobin VS Dnepr Rohachev Prediction Belarus Division 3

BLR D3FK Zhlobin VS Dnepr Rohachev Prediction Belarus Division 3

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarus Division 3 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Zhlobin got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.8 with 3 points in Belarus Division 3.

 

2. Dnepr Rohachev got 0 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.11 with 1 points in Belarus Division 3.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Zhlobin win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Zhlobin win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Dnepr Rohachev win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 5 matches.

 

5. FK Zhlobin last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap:-/L/W/-/-; Over/Under: -/O/U/-/-. Dnepr Rohachev last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap: -/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Zhlobin wins is 55.84%, the chance for a draw is 23.04% and the chance for Dnepr Rohachev to win this game is 21.12%.


FK Zhlobin VS Dnepr Rohachev
Prediction:FK Zhlobin

FK Zhlobin VS Dnepr Rohachev Prediction Belarus Division 3

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom