Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FK Isloch Minsk VS Energetik-BGU Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

BLR D1FK Isloch Minsk VS Energetik-BGU Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarusian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Isloch Minsk got 5 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.6 with 15 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. Energetik-BGU Minsk got 6 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.4 with 18 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Isloch Minsk win rate is 44.44%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Isloch Minsk win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Energetik-BGU Minsk win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Isloch Minsk last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Energetik-BGU Minsk last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Isloch Minsk wins is 37.78%, the chance for a draw is 28.17% and the chance for Energetik-BGU Minsk to win this game is 34.05%.


FK Isloch Minsk VS Energetik-BGU Minsk
Prediction:FK Isloch Minsk

FK Isloch Minsk VS Energetik-BGU Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom