Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Farsley Celtic VS Southport FC Prediction England Conference North Division

ENG CNFarsley Celtic VS Southport FC Prediction England Conference North Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference North Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Farsley Celtic got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.10 with 4 points in England Conference North Division.

 

2. Southport FC got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.5 with 5 points in England Conference North Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Farsley Celtic win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Farsley Celtic win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Southport FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Farsley Celtic last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/-/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/-/O. Southport FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/-/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Farsley Celtic wins is 36.33%, the chance for a draw is 26.99% and the chance for Southport FC to win this game is 36.69%.


Farsley Celtic VS Southport FC
Prediction:Southport FC

Farsley Celtic VS Southport FC Prediction England Conference North Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom