Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa Prediction Turkish Super Liga

TUR D1Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fenerbahce got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.4 with 17 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Kasimpasa got 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.11 with 12 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fenerbahce win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fenerbahce win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Kasimpasa win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fenerbahce last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Kasimpasa last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fenerbahce wins is 69.98%, the chance for a draw is 18.02% and the chance for Kasimpasa to win this game is 12.00%.


Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa
Prediction:Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom