Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Ferencvarosi TC VS Dinamo Zagreb Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA CLFerencvarosi TC VS Dinamo Zagreb Prediction UEFA Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ferencvarosi TC got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.9 with 0 points in Hungary Borsodi Liga.

 

2. Dinamo Zagreb got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 10 points in Croatia 1.Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ferencvarosi TC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ferencvarosi TC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Dinamo Zagreb win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ferencvarosi TC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Dinamo Zagreb last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ferencvarosi TC wins is 32.21%, the chance for a draw is 27.76% and the chance for Dinamo Zagreb to win this game is 40.03%.


Ferencvarosi TC VS Dinamo Zagreb
Prediction:Dinamo Zagreb

Ferencvarosi TC VS Dinamo Zagreb Prediction UEFA Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom