Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Fishsan Khanh Hoa VS Binh Thuan Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFFishsan Khanh Hoa VS Binh Thuan Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fishsan Khanh Hoa got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Vietnam Second Division.

 

2. Binh Thuan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Vietnam Second Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fishsan Khanh Hoa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fishsan Khanh Hoa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Binh Thuan win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fishsan Khanh Hoa last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap:L/L/L/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/-/-. Binh Thuan last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap: L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fishsan Khanh Hoa wins is 30.20%, the chance for a draw is 22.24% and the chance for Binh Thuan to win this game is 47.57%.


Fishsan Khanh Hoa VS Binh Thuan
Prediction:Binh Thuan

Fishsan Khanh Hoa VS Binh Thuan Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom