Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Fishsan Khanh Hoa VS Vinh Long Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFFishsan Khanh Hoa VS Vinh Long Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fishsan Khanh Hoa got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Vietnam Second Division.

 

2. Vinh Long got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Vietnam Second Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fishsan Khanh Hoa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fishsan Khanh Hoa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches. Vinh Long win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fishsan Khanh Hoa last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/L; Handicap:L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/-. Vinh Long last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/L; Handicap: -/-/-/-/L; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fishsan Khanh Hoa wins is 24.96%, the chance for a draw is 19.40% and the chance for Vinh Long to win this game is 55.64%.


Fishsan Khanh Hoa VS Vinh Long
Prediction:Vinh Long

Fishsan Khanh Hoa VS Vinh Long Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom