Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Fleetwood Town VS Oxford United Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Fleetwood Town VS Oxford United Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Fleetwood Town win rate is 88.89%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Fleetwood Town scored 15 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Fleetwood Town scored 11 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Oxford United scored 12 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Oxford United scored 7 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Fleetwood Town last five matches: L/D/L/W/L; Oxford United last five matches: D/L/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Fleetwood Town vs Oxford United are 2.60-3.75-3.45, live odds change to 2.69-3.70-2.96. The lowest first odds are 2.10-2.83-2.45, live odds change to 2.20-3.00-2.35. The average first odds are 2.44-3.18-2.80, live average odds change to 2.51-3.37-2.65. In this game the chance that Fleetwood Town wins is 37.2%, the chance for a draw is 27.7% and the chance for Oxford United to win this game is 35.1%.


Fleetwood Town VS Oxford United Prediction
The First Pick: Fleetwood Town to win
The Second Pick: Oxford United to win

Fleetwood Town VS Oxford United Prediction England League 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom