Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Flora Paide VS Viljandi Tulevik Prediction Estonia Champions League

EST D1Flora Paide VS Viljandi Tulevik Prediction Estonia Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
Estonia Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Flora Paide got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.1 with 3 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

2. Viljandi Tulevik got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.6 with 0 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Flora Paide win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Flora Paide win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Viljandi Tulevik win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Flora Paide last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:-/-/W/-/W; Over/Under: -/-/U/-/U. Viljandi Tulevik last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap: L/-/W/-/W; Over/Under: O/-/O/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Flora Paide wins is 84.79%, the chance for a draw is 10.23% and the chance for Viljandi Tulevik to win this game is 4.98%.


Flora Paide VS Viljandi Tulevik
Prediction:Flora Paide

Flora Paide VS Viljandi Tulevik Prediction Estonia Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom