Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Fulham VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRFulham VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Feb.9 2019     
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Fulham win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Fulham scored 10 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Fulham scored 8 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Manchester United scored 25 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Manchester United scored 12 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 2.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 100.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Fulham last five matches: L/W/L/L/L; Manchester United last five matches: W/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Fulham vs Manchester United are 6.50-4.28-1.71, live odds change to 6.00-4.50-1.67. The lowest first odds are 3.80-3.30-1.49, live odds change to 4.25-3.52-1.40. The average first odds are 5.25-3.97-1.61, live average odds change to 5.31-4.20-1.61. In this game the chance that Fulham wins is 18.0%, the chance for a draw is 22.8% and the chance for Manchester United to win this game is 59.2%.


Fulham VS Manchester United Prediction
The First Pick: Manchester United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Fulham VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom