Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Gangwon FC VS Seongnam FC Prediction Korea League

KOR D1Gangwon FC VS Seongnam FC Prediction Korea League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Korea League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gangwon FC got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.6 with 3 points in Korea League.

 

2. Seongnam FC got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.4 with 4 points in Korea League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gangwon FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gangwon FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Seongnam FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gangwon FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Seongnam FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gangwon FC wins is 44.83%, the chance for a draw is 29.13% and the chance for Seongnam FC to win this game is 26.04%.


Gangwon FC VS Seongnam FC
Prediction:Gangwon FC

Gangwon FC VS Seongnam FC Prediction Korea League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom