Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Girona VS Tenerife Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

SPA D2Girona VS Tenerife Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Girona got 6 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.10 with 20 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Tenerife got 3 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.17 with 14 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Girona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Girona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Tenerife win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Girona last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Tenerife last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/L; Handicap: V/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Girona wins is 52.01%, the chance for a draw is 28.48% and the chance for Tenerife to win this game is 19.52%.


Girona VS Tenerife
Prediction:Girona

Girona VS Tenerife Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom