Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Girona VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

SPA D1Girona VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Girona win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Girona scored 11 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Girona scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 80.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Alaves scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Alaves scored 3 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Girona last five matches: D/D/D/L/L; Alaves last five matches: W/W/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Girona vs Alaves are 2.42-3.33-4.00, live odds change to 2.34-3.25-3.95. The lowest first odds are 1.76-2.76-2.90, live odds change to 1.90-2.70-2.90. The average first odds are 2.15-3.12-3.54, live average odds change to 2.19-3.09-3.65. In this game the chance that Girona wins is 43.3%, the chance for a draw is 30.7% and the chance for Alaves to win this game is 26.0%.


Girona VS Alaves Prediction
The First Pick: Girona to win
The Second Pick: draw

Girona VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom