Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Go Ahead Eagles VS Dordrecht Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2Go Ahead Eagles VS Dordrecht Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Go Ahead Eagles got 4 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.8 with 19 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Dordrecht got 1 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.20 with 7 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Go Ahead Eagles win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Go Ahead Eagles win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Dordrecht win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Go Ahead Eagles last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/U. Dordrecht last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Go Ahead Eagles wins is 67.09%, the chance for a draw is 18.82% and the chance for Dordrecht to win this game is 14.09%.


Go Ahead Eagles VS Dordrecht
Prediction:Go Ahead Eagles

Go Ahead Eagles VS Dordrecht Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom