Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Goytre Utd VS Briton Ferry Athletic Prediction Welsh Football League First Division

WAL D1Goytre Utd VS Briton Ferry Athletic Prediction Welsh Football League First Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
Welsh Football League First Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team Goytre Utd win rate is 37.50%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 62.50%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Goytre Utd scored 18 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Goytre Utd scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Briton Ferry Athletic scored 16 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Briton Ferry Athletic scored 2 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Goytre Utd last five matches: W/L/L/W/D; Briton Ferry Athletic last five matches: L/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Goytre Utd vs Briton Ferry Athletic are 2.10-4.00-2.65, live odds change to - - . The lowest first odds are 2.09-3.80-2.60, live odds change to - - . The average first odds are 2.10-3.94-2.62, live average odds change to - - . In this game the chance that Goytre Utd wins is 42.9%, the chance for a draw is 22.8% and the chance for Briton Ferry Athletic to win this game is 34.3%.


Goytre Utd VS Briton Ferry Athletic Prediction
The First Pick: Goytre Utd to win
The Second Pick: Briton Ferry Athletic to win

Goytre Utd VS Briton Ferry Athletic Prediction Welsh Football League First Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom