Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Greece U19 VS Romania U19 Prediction International Friendly

INT FRLGreece U19 VS Romania U19 Prediction International Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Greece U19 win rate is 75.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Greece U19 scored 22 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Greece U19 scored 12 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 4.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Romania U19 scored 22 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Romania U19 scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 5.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Greece U19 last five matches: W/W/W/W/L; Romania U19 last five matches: W/L/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Greece U19 vs Romania U19 are 1.72-3.50-4.00, live odds change to - - . The lowest first odds are 1.72-3.50-4.00, live odds change to - - . The average first odds are 1.72-3.50-4.00, live average odds change to - - . In this game the chance that Greece U19 wins is 52.0%, the chance for a draw is 25.6% and the chance for Romania U19 to win this game is 22.4%.


Greece U19 VS Romania U19 Prediction
The First Pick: Greece U19 to win
The Second Pick: draw

Greece U19 VS Romania U19 Prediction International Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom