Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Grenoble VS Rodez Aveyron Prediction French League Cup

FRA LCGrenoble VS Rodez Aveyron Prediction French League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
French League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Grenoble got 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.16 with 2 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Rodez Aveyron got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 7 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Grenoble win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Grenoble win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Rodez Aveyron win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 88.89%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Grenoble last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap:V/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/-. Rodez Aveyron last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Grenoble wins is 36.14%, the chance for a draw is 30.67% and the chance for Rodez Aveyron to win this game is 33.19%.


Grenoble VS Rodez Aveyron
Prediction:Grenoble

Grenoble VS Rodez Aveyron Prediction French League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom