Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Grimsby Town VS Doncaster Rovers Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCGrimsby Town VS Doncaster Rovers Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Grimsby Town got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.4 with 4 points in England League 2.

 

2. Doncaster Rovers got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.14 with 2 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Grimsby Town win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Grimsby Town win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches. Doncaster Rovers win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Grimsby Town last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/U. Doncaster Rovers last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/L; Handicap: V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Grimsby Town wins is 25.17%, the chance for a draw is 26.20% and the chance for Doncaster Rovers to win this game is 48.62%.


Grimsby Town VS Doncaster Rovers
Prediction:Doncaster Rovers

Grimsby Town VS Doncaster Rovers Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom