Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Guadalupe FC VS Limon FC Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1Guadalupe FC VS Limon FC Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Guadalupe FC got 4 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.7 with 18 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Limon FC got 3 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.12 with 11 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Guadalupe FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Guadalupe FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Limon FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Guadalupe FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Limon FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Guadalupe FC wins is 46.02%, the chance for a draw is 27.62% and the chance for Limon FC to win this game is 26.36%.


Guadalupe FC VS Limon FC
Prediction:Guadalupe FC

Guadalupe FC VS Limon FC Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom