Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Guiseley VS Spennymoor Town Prediction England Conference North Division

ENG CNGuiseley VS Spennymoor Town Prediction England Conference North Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference North Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Guiseley got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.3 with 6 points in England Conference North Division.

 

2. Spennymoor Town got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.20 with 1 points in England Conference North Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Guiseley win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Guiseley win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches. Spennymoor Town win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Guiseley last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/-/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/-/-. Spennymoor Town last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/W; Handicap: V/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/O/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Guiseley wins is 33.91%, the chance for a draw is 25.66% and the chance for Spennymoor Town to win this game is 40.43%.


Guiseley VS Spennymoor Town
Prediction:Spennymoor Town

Guiseley VS Spennymoor Town Prediction England Conference North Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom