Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
HTTU Asgabat VS Energetik Mary Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

TKM D1HTTU Asgabat VS Energetik Mary Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Turkmenistan Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. HTTU Asgabat got 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.4 with 12 points in Turkmenistan Premier League.

 

2. Energetik Mary got 1 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.8 with 5 points in Turkmenistan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, HTTU Asgabat win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, HTTU Asgabat win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Energetik Mary win rate is 11.11%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 9 matches.

 

5. HTTU Asgabat last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/U. Energetik Mary last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that HTTU Asgabat wins is 55.12%, the chance for a draw is 25.24% and the chance for Energetik Mary to win this game is 19.64%.


HTTU Asgabat VS Energetik Mary
Prediction:HTTU Asgabat

HTTU Asgabat VS Energetik Mary Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom