Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Hartlepool United VS AFC Fylde Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfHartlepool United VS AFC Fylde Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hartlepool United got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.19 with 3 points in England Conference.

 

2. AFC Fylde got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 7 points in England Conference.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hartlepool United win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hartlepool United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. AFC Fylde win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hartlepool United last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/-/-. AFC Fylde last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hartlepool United wins is 30.60%, the chance for a draw is 28.00% and the chance for AFC Fylde to win this game is 41.40%.


Hartlepool United VS AFC Fylde
Prediction:AFC Fylde

Hartlepool United VS AFC Fylde Prediction England Conference

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom