Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Heidenheimer VS SV Wehen Wiesbaden Prediction German Bundesliga 2

GER D2Heidenheimer VS SV Wehen Wiesbaden Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Heidenheimer got 11 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.4 with 41 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. SV Wehen Wiesbaden got 7 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.16 with 28 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Heidenheimer win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Heidenheimer win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. SV Wehen Wiesbaden win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Heidenheimer last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. SV Wehen Wiesbaden last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/V/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Heidenheimer wins is 51.20%, the chance for a draw is 25.67% and the chance for SV Wehen Wiesbaden to win this game is 23.13%.


Heidenheimer VS SV Wehen Wiesbaden
Prediction:Heidenheimer

Heidenheimer VS SV Wehen Wiesbaden Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom