Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Hemel Hempstead Town VS Dulwich Hamlet Prediction England Conference South Division

ENG CSHemel Hempstead Town VS Dulwich Hamlet Prediction England Conference South Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference South Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hemel Hempstead Town got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.8 with 6 points in England Conference South Division.

 

2. Dulwich Hamlet got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.3 with 9 points in England Conference South Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hemel Hempstead Town win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hemel Hempstead Town win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches. Dulwich Hamlet win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hemel Hempstead Town last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap:W/L/W/-/V; Over/Under: V/O/O/-/U. Dulwich Hamlet last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hemel Hempstead Town wins is 40.97%, the chance for a draw is 25.96% and the chance for Dulwich Hamlet to win this game is 33.07%.


Hemel Hempstead Town VS Dulwich Hamlet
Prediction:Hemel Hempstead Town

Hemel Hempstead Town VS Dulwich Hamlet Prediction England Conference South Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom