Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Hemel Hempstead Town VS Torquay United Prediction England Conference South Division

ENG CSHemel Hempstead Town VS Torquay United Prediction England Conference South Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England Conference South Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Hemel Hempstead Town win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hemel Hempstead Town scored 15 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hemel Hempstead Town scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Torquay United scored 31 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 3.10 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Torquay United scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Hemel Hempstead Town last five matches: D/L/W/D/W; Torquay United last five matches: W/L/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Hemel Hempstead Town vs Torquay United are 5.30-4.15-1.72, live odds change to 5.25-4.20-1.66. The lowest first odds are 4.20-3.55-1.50, live odds change to 4.20-3.35-1.50. The average first odds are 4.72-3.86-1.60, live average odds change to 4.90-3.94-1.57. In this game the chance that Hemel Hempstead Town wins is 18.7%, the chance for a draw is 23.3% and the chance for Torquay United to win this game is 58.0%.


Hemel Hempstead Town VS Torquay United Prediction
The First Pick: Torquay United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Hemel Hempstead Town VS Torquay United Prediction England Conference South Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom