Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Hertha Berlin VS Union Berlin Prediction German Bundesliga

GER D1Hertha Berlin VS Union Berlin Prediction German Bundesliga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hertha Berlin got 8 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.11 with 31 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Union Berlin got 9 wins, 3 draws and 14 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.12 with 30 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hertha Berlin win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hertha Berlin win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches. Union Berlin win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hertha Berlin last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/W; Handicap:W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Union Berlin last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/W; Handicap: V/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hertha Berlin wins is 40.15%, the chance for a draw is 28.71% and the chance for Union Berlin to win this game is 31.14%.


Hertha Berlin VS Union Berlin
Prediction:Hertha Berlin

Hertha Berlin VS Union Berlin Prediction German Bundesliga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom